Learn More About Our School
Quentin STEM Academy for Health Sciences is a K–8 program in the Littleton Elementary School District. We are located in Avondale, Arizona. To find out more about our beautiful city and all it has to offer, visit the Avondale city website.
We recognize at Quentin STEM Academy for Health Sciences that every student is unique. Our staff members exercise teaching methods that develop the individual and discover his/her strengths and weaknesses. They also teach group effort skills, which help our students learn to work as part of a team, a skill that is useful throughout their educational career and beyond. Some of the great programs we offer at Quentin STEM Academy for Heath Sciences include:
- Special education services
- Gifted services with a dedicated gifted teacher
- English Language Learner (ELL) services
- Special area classes including art, music, physical education, and technology
- Middle level competitive athletics program and facilities
- Before- and after-school enrichment programs (fee-based)
- Kindergarten enrichment programs (fee-based)
Instead of viewing technology as a threat to education, we view it as a helpful tool. We have state-of-the-art, wireless technology networks at our campus and innovative one-to-one classroom laptop pilots. With the rise in all this wonderful technology, we want our students to learn how to utilize it appropriately, so it can assist in the furthering of their education.